Based in Southern Ontario, Canada
Grab your bike and hit the rails in FutureGrind, a stylish stunt-racer all about tricks, skill, and speed. Use your futuristic motorcycle to do crazy combos on tracks made of floating rails, but be careful: If you touch the wrong rail you'll explode! Only skilled players will earn endorsements from The Sponsors and make a name for themselves.
Work on FutureGrind began July, 2014, expanding on a concept first prototyped several years before. In February, 2015 we announced the game would be coming to PS4. The game was greenlit for Steam shortly after. FutureGrind has been shown at GDC, E3, PAX Prime, IndieCade, and PlayStation Experience.
- 6 unique 3D environments featuring many tracks to compete on.
- Career mode that doesn't suck.
- Chain tricks together in a deep combo system.
- Different grinders that control in unique ways.
- Original soundtrack by bignic.
FutureGrind PSX 2016 Preview YouTube
FutureGrind Feb 2015 Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Indie Games of E3 2015" mashable.com - June, 2015
- "Top Indies to Watch From E3 2015" gameinformer.com - June, 2015
- "Best Videogames We Played at E3 2015" pastemagazine.com - June, 2015
- "Are you a fan of Trials? How about Tony Hawk? Or OlliOlli? Uniracers? Joe Danger? If you answered yes to a single one of these questions, here's a game that needs to be on your radar, starting immediately"
- Nick Robinson, Polygon
- "Not wanting to put the controller down is a very good sign."
- Patrick Klepek, Kotaku
- "“Pull a sikkie you ningbot!” I yelled last night as I span through the air, throwing horns, and nailing a perfect landing on my skateboard or hoverboard or whatever cool ‘alternative’ transportation it is I’m riding really well in this true story."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "The game is simple and tough."
- Stephen Totilo, Kotaku
- "The concept for FutureGrind seems like a simple one but also incredibly unique in that we haven’t quite seen anything like it."
- Rashid K. Sayed, Gaming Bolt
4-Track FutureGrind EP
Available NOW from bignic: bignic.bandcamp.com.
Our development blog featuring work-in-progress posts: futuregrind.tumblr.com.
About Milkbag Games
Milkbag Games is Matt Rix and Owen Goss, two Canadian game designers and developers, working together to make great games.
More information on Milkbag Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Programming, Art, Other - Milkbag Games
Game Design, Art, Programming, Other - Milkbag Games
Music - Freelance
Concept Art - Freelance