Based in Southern Ontario, Canada
January 22, 2019
Nail the perfect line in the future's most challenging stunt sport!
Grab your bike and hit the rails in FutureGrind, a stylish stunt-platformer all about tricks, skill, and speed. Use your futuristic bike to chain together huge combos on tracks made of floating rails, but watch out: touch the wrong color and you'll explode instantly!
Keep your sponsors happy and you'll find yourself earning new bikes and racing mind-bending tracks built for the pros. But not everything is as it seems. Someone is watching your every move. Who is it, and what do they really want with you?
Think you have what it takes? Test your limits while grinding to the bass pounding beats of an original soundtrack by bignic.
Work on FutureGrind began July, 2014, expanding on a concept first prototyped several years before. In February, 2015 Milkbag Games announced the game would be coming to Sony PS4. The game was announced for Nintendo Switch in October, 2018. FutureGrind has been shown at E3, PAX Prime, PlayStation Experience, IndieCade, and The MIX at GDC.
- Dozens of hand-crafted tracks to test even the most skilled players
- Different bikes, each with their own unique style of play
- Chain tricks together in a deep combo system that rewards creativity
- Instant restarts (you'll need them!)
- Compete on the leaderboards for high scores
FutureGrind Official Trailer YouTube
FutureGrind Gameplay YouTube
FutureGrind Teaser Trailer 2018 YouTube
FutureGrind PSX 2016 Preview YouTube
FutureGrind Feb 2015 Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Indie Games of E3 2015" mashable.com - June, 2015
- "Top Indies to Watch From E3 2015" gameinformer.com - June, 2015
- "Best Videogames We Played at E3 2015" pastemagazine.com - June, 2015
- "Official Selection" Indie MEGABOOTH, PAX Prime - Aug, 2015
- "Official Selection" The MIX GDC - Mar, 2015
- "Official Selection" The MIX Patreon Developer Showcase - Mar, 2016
- "Are you a fan of Trials? How about Tony Hawk? Or OlliOlli? Uniracers? Joe Danger? If you answered yes to a single one of these questions, here's a game that needs to be on your radar, starting immediately"
- Nick Robinson, Polygon
- "Not wanting to put the controller down is a very good sign."
- Patrick Klepek, Kotaku
- "“Pull a sikkie you ningbot!” I yelled last night as I span through the air, throwing horns, and nailing a perfect landing on my skateboard or hoverboard or whatever cool ‘alternative’ transportation it is I’m riding really well in this true story."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "The game is simple and tough."
- Stephen Totilo, Kotaku
- "The concept for FutureGrind seems like a simple one but also incredibly unique in that we haven’t quite seen anything like it."
- Rashid K. Sayed, Gaming Bolt
4-Track FutureGrind EP
Available NOW from bignic: bignic.bandcamp.com.
Our development blog featuring work-in-progress posts: futuregrind.tumblr.com.
About Milkbag Games
Milkbag Games is Matt Rix and Owen Goss, two Canadian game designers and developers, working together to make great games.
More information on Milkbag Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Programming, Art, Other - Milkbag Games
Game Design, Art, Programming, Other - Milkbag Games
Music - Freelance
Concept Art - Freelance